10.5 miles with a pub stop and steam train return
Contact us at email@example.com
After a briefing about canoeing techniques and safety issues you start with a six mile paddle to Hampton Loade. At this point there is a stop for about an hour for lunch, (you can either purchase this at the pub or bring a picnic and eat outdoors). In the afternoon you continue downstream to Arley. This is about 4.5 miles.
From there your return journey is on the Severn Valley Steam Railway, which delivers you back to the train station at Bridgnorth. This is a 10 minute stroll from your start point. You usually get back to your car at approx 5pm.
- The prices without steam train return are £28.00 for adults and £14.00 for children.
- £41 per adult and £25 per child with steam train return ticket included.
- Other return journey options are taxi or leaving a car at the end of the canoe trip. These worked well last year with the restrictions we were under and are a cheaper alternative.
- The price includes all your equipment, safety talk and tips before departure and the option of a return ticket for the steam train.
- Book your trip at firstname.lastname@example.org